I have my HDD mounted in Ext 4.
Recording and pausing live TV is fine, but in timeshift settings, i am unable to use the function "automatically start timeshift after" (to enable me to rewind live TV). I go to change the setting from 'disabled' to a select time period, the save it, but get the message: The directory /media/hdd/timeshift/ is not a EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 or NFS partition. Make sure you have a valid partition type.
Any ideas
Recording and pausing live TV is fine, but in timeshift settings, i am unable to use the function "automatically start timeshift after" (to enable me to rewind live TV). I go to change the setting from 'disabled' to a select time period, the save it, but get the message: The directory /media/hdd/timeshift/ is not a EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 or NFS partition. Make sure you have a valid partition type.
Any ideas
