Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Stream channels from enigma 2 box to pc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driftwood1212
  • Start date Start date
D

Driftwood1212

Guest
Hello everyone,

I currently own an xtrend et5000 enigma 2 satellite box, and I would like to know how I can watch channels from my pc.

Thank you in advance for the help.
 
Type in your box's IP addy into your browsers address bar. (eg 192.168.0.25) then use openwebif :thumbsup:
 
Thank you for the fast reply. Is openwebif a software I need to run on my pc ? or is it a plugin that I need to install on my box. Thank you again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top