Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] stream from another VU's JDD

tagteam3283

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool
guys,
ive got 2xVuSEv2 and 1xDuo2

i would like to be able to stream recording from my Duo2 to the other devices on the same home network.

I've already checked FTP is enabled and looked in the Network Browser but my boxes are not listed. I've checked on every box using this and do see any of the other boxes.

i've tried adding the IP manually, which does mount after I add a password but doesn't exist when I add it as a Location.

thx in adv
Tagteam
 
cheers , prior to installing samba i could see my PC and my NAS, now I can see the box I am on now [which is pointless].

I then installed samba on the boxes i want to stream from at which point i could then see all of them on every box in the Network Browser- great!.

so i add the mount with user and password "root" which works fine, reboot, then add the location which works great!

cheers earz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top