Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Stream from pc to box?

afterburn

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I Know I can stream from the box to my pc using openwebif but can I do this in reverse? ie watch a stream from my pc on the box or am i expecting too much?:D
 
I'm sure acestream can be done with sopcast *but* I ain't had any luck setting it up, so if you do find out let me know :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top