Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Stream not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter tulkar
  • Start date Start date
T

tulkar

Guest
Hi, I have completed all the steps istalling plugin

My plex media server is updated to latest version 1.10.1.4602 , using openvix 5.0.032 and plugin 3.2 (c) version
Tuner is detected (Vu+ duo 2) , channel list is loaded including epg but when I click on a program to start streaming nothing happens
Appear error "Playback error, unable to tune channel (timeout)"

Any idea?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i am gold.
The issue has been fixed, was related with Vu+ configuration.
Thanks
 
Yes, i am gold.
The issue has been fixed, was related with Vu+ configuration.
Thanks

Can you set out the configuration you used. I'm new to this and having the same identical problem.
Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top