deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Im have a duo set up in my main room with 1tb internal hard drive. I have a solo in my back room and it's configured to share the duos hard drive for recording. I'm using 200mbs homeplugs with the solo and both are running the latest blackhole image.
My problem I'd when record from hd channels then I try to watch them on the solo (which is reading it from the duo hard drive) when the file is playing it starts to shudder and won't play smoothly, sd files are fine.
I was thinking it was an issue with the homeplugs, but it doesnt seem to be, as when I use the Remote Channel Stream Converter built into the image, I can stream hd channels from the duos tuner perfectly.
This then makes me think it's sometime to do with the hard drive? Any ideas?... If it is the hard drive, can anything be configured from the menus? The hard drive is set to no standby.
There's no Hard drive connected at the solo could this be the issue, with it not being able to buffer the file?
My problem I'd when record from hd channels then I try to watch them on the solo (which is reading it from the duo hard drive) when the file is playing it starts to shudder and won't play smoothly, sd files are fine.
I was thinking it was an issue with the homeplugs, but it doesnt seem to be, as when I use the Remote Channel Stream Converter built into the image, I can stream hd channels from the duos tuner perfectly.
This then makes me think it's sometime to do with the hard drive? Any ideas?... If it is the hard drive, can anything be configured from the menus? The hard drive is set to no standby.
There's no Hard drive connected at the solo could this be the issue, with it not being able to buffer the file?