Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Streaming from receiver

  • Thread starter Thread starter DogsDinner
  • Start date Start date
D

DogsDinner

Guest
Hi, I have a VU+ ultimo receiver and I have it running to the bedroom on a coax cable from downstairs. The picture is terrible. Is there anyway I can stream from the receiver to another receiver upstairs? I have a samsung smart TV, maybe there is a way to stream to that? Thanks for any advice :confused:
 
The Vu+Player works on android, eg on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Does a Samsung Smart TV allow Android apps? If it did, it woould be a great streaming aid.
 
No this can't be done, but maybe i could get a android dongle and stream to that via this app? :confused:
 
If you have a second Enigma2 based receiver running a Pli or OE-Alliance based image you can use the plugin remotechannelstreamconvert to stream a tuner from one box to the other over your local network, I did this for almost a year from a Vu+ Ultimo to a Vu+ Uno as the room the Uno was in did not have a satellite feed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top