Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Streaming Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter spv4u
  • Start date Start date
S

spv4u

Guest
Hi

I completed a clean install last night and updated 3.2.004 then configured the quad from fresh.

Everything is working fine apart from streaming.

If the unit is tuned to a channel say 101 and then I choose to stream that channel the stream opens fine and plays (both using openwebif and XBMC)

However if the unit is tuned to 101 and I select to stream 102 then the stream is blank (the image does not seam to zap the channel in the background) but if I then tune to 102 on the box the stream plays immediately.

If I select zap before stream this obviously works as it is changing the channel on the main unit.

Both tuners are configured fine as if I record channel 101 I can change to 102 without issue.

I hope that makes sense or someone can advise what the issue is

Thanks
 
OK I've been playing and can confirm the following.

If I use the FTA channels the second channel will stream fine it appears that if I want to stream a channel that is being decrypted using CCCAM then these streams fail.

Hope that helps isolate the issue, like I said I can tune and record separate encrypted channels so the tuners are configured fine.
 
You may have installed an older version of cccam, this has been covered many times in many threads.
 
I have 2.3.0-r4 from the feeds installed, i'll try removing and installing again
 
I have the exact same problem as the OP with GB QUAD. Works fine on the box.

If I'm streaming and encrypted channel I have to zap to it first.

Any suggestions?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top