R
rjgmba
Guest
Apologies if I am asking this in the wrong (sub)forum, but I am newbie using a Xtrend et7500.
Having checked many forums, I am struggling to find an elegant way to stream Live tv channels
and recorded tv programs to a PC.
I have been playing around with openwebif and running VLC onthe pc, but it not the most user friendly interface.
Are there any plugins or other solutions to make this more user friendly? I have seen that dreambox using Webif and
Web-X-TV which is slightly better, but not available for ET7500:
- Are there any plugins that could make this stream experience better? Where can I find more info on what plugins are available but more importantly what each plugin does (a description)?
- could enigma-tv.com be a solution for et7500 (xtrend not mentioned on the page)
- how can you stream recorded tv to a pc from the receiver?
Apologies if these questions are in the wrong forum...
Thanks
Having checked many forums, I am struggling to find an elegant way to stream Live tv channels
and recorded tv programs to a PC.
I have been playing around with openwebif and running VLC onthe pc, but it not the most user friendly interface.
Are there any plugins or other solutions to make this more user friendly? I have seen that dreambox using Webif and
Web-X-TV which is slightly better, but not available for ET7500:
- Are there any plugins that could make this stream experience better? Where can I find more info on what plugins are available but more importantly what each plugin does (a description)?
- could enigma-tv.com be a solution for et7500 (xtrend not mentioned on the page)
- how can you stream recorded tv to a pc from the receiver?
Apologies if these questions are in the wrong forum...
Thanks