Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Streaming (or not !!!!) from Vu Duo to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyvix
  • Start date Start date
T

tonyvix

Guest
Hi all,

Cannot get this to work. Vu Duo Vix 3.1.

From Duo to laptop is no problem through Webif. Everything works flawlessly.

The android tablet does not want to know. Have tried vplayer, daroon player, VLC and whilst I can open bouquets and change channels using tablet, when I select a channel to stream I can just read the word buffering momentarily before the screen returns to bouquets.

Can anyone help please ?

Thank you.
 
Use dreamdroid and wondershare player
 
Thanks Donnie,

Have done with same results.

Infact Dreamdroid locks up instantly and ask if I want to send an error report !!

Cheers
 
What tablet are you using ?
I have a motorola xoom and galaxy s3 and both work great.
 
What tablet are you using ?
I have a motorola xoom and galaxy s3 and both work great.
Galaxy Tab 10.1

Just a thought. Does it need flash player ?

Cheers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got it working.

Done a hard re-set and loaded Dreandroid again and it's working ?

Thanks for your help Donnie
 
Hi, Does the dreamdroid app still work?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.reichholf.dreamdroid&hl=en

There is a review on there from december ''This was the app of choice as it worked perfectly with my Vu+ Duo sat box and it was a 5* contender but now the compatibility has been seriously limited and streaming no longer works. A poor "update".''

I'm stuck between a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 or the latest ipad. The ipad has istreamgate which works flawlessly on my iphone. Need to find if there is a decent app available for the Galaxy tab 2

thanks
 
Seems the Dev has deliberately made it incompatable with OpenwebIF try and find the apk for a slightly older version or try dreamstreamoid
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top