V
varianjv
Guest
Hi guys,
My Solo2 is connected via Ethernet to my router.
My wife is watching TV so I wanted to watch the NFL.
So i go to my web browser and grab the stream (Not the transcoded one)
Im on a macbook using VLC (on Wifi) with direct line of sight to the router (not more that 10 feet away)
Picture quality is great however it freezes every so often.
Is there anything I can do to fix this???
Any suggestions?
My Solo2 is connected via Ethernet to my router.
My wife is watching TV so I wanted to watch the NFL.
So i go to my web browser and grab the stream (Not the transcoded one)
Im on a macbook using VLC (on Wifi) with direct line of sight to the router (not more that 10 feet away)
Picture quality is great however it freezes every so often.
Is there anything I can do to fix this???
Any suggestions?
