0
I think there are issue with transcoding if that's what your after.
Fat Tony mentioned something about this a week or 2 ago for me. Not sure if it's been resolved.
Cherrs
Changed the ports :But by the looks of it you are using port 8002 which is by default is the transcoding port.
If I'm at home normal streaming is fine for me, not sure what app your using but I use the VU+ player which works OK for normal streaming


Ok here goes-
Settings on receiver:::::
Disable "http authentication' from first post, last pic.
Change network IP address to a static. Make sure its out of the dhcp range.
Vu app::::
Make sure IP address I'd the same as the static one that you have just set.
Under advanced settings- Ignore transcoding port- disable.
Change streaming port back to 8001.
Under connection settings -Change port number back to 80.