Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Streaming Vu+Duo recordings to android phone...

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello, I am trying to stream my recordings to my android phone over wi-fi but so far can not get it to work. I can get live streams (non HD) to work great but the recordings won't play. I am using DreamDroid (which is a great app) for control etc, and have tried several different players (MX player, V player and Daroon), but non will work with recordings, only with live TV. If anyone has managed to get this working any help would be great and as always thanks in advance.
 
Try Wondershare Player mate, works fine in SD but stutters in HD
 
Thanks mate but still no joy. Wondershare will play live channels but says does not support movie streams (recordings). What do you use it with?
 
Hello, I am trying to stream my recordings to my android phone over wi-fi but so far can not get it to work. I can get live streams (non HD) to work great but the recordings won't play. I am using DreamDroid (which is a great app) for control etc, and have tried several different players (MX player, V player and Daroon), but non will work with recordings, only with live TV. If anyone has managed to get this working any help would be great and as always thanks in advance.

Have a look at my posts on this link and it will get you sorted, any problems get in touch:-


http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ordings-on-Android-device&p=176002#post176002
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top