ziggysdomain
Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2020
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Hello again. I’m confused. Nothing new there
I’m getting a lot of buffering within my lan while watching my Vu+4K on a iOS app - both eremote pro and vu+ player hd. This is regardless of whether I am close to the router / modem or not. In terms of the streaming from the box to the iPad is this affected by the transcoding plugin setup or is that purely for watching via the webif gui? And in any case what are the best default settings for the transcoding plugin? Thanks.
I’m getting a lot of buffering within my lan while watching my Vu+4K on a iOS app - both eremote pro and vu+ player hd. This is regardless of whether I am close to the router / modem or not. In terms of the streaming from the box to the iPad is this affected by the transcoding plugin setup or is that purely for watching via the webif gui? And in any case what are the best default settings for the transcoding plugin? Thanks.