Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] struggling after Zeus update

adamandvicci

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been struggling with a few problems since the update to Zeus and BlueHdv2...

My plugins seem to not want to install, I get an error for TS media...

Extensions/TSmedia (No module named markupbase)

And the following from imdb

Extensions/IMDb (No module named html)

---------------
Also since the flash I have lost the ability to rewind live TV? All the settings look OK though??


Please help. Thanks in advance
 
The rewind TV means the pts isn't enabled so go into the menus and enable permanent time shift.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
:thumbsup:

I thought I had been in every menu too, obviously not. Thanks that's 1 sorted any ideas on the installs?
 
:thumbsup:

I thought I had been in every menu too, obviously not. Thanks that's 1 sorted any ideas on the installs?

IMDB is built into the image, are you using that version or did you install something else?
 
I have just tried IMDB built into the image, it works fine.

Did it stop working before or after you installed TSmedia?
 
I have just tried IMDB built into the image, it works fine.

Did it stop working before or after you installed TSmedia?

After I had "tried" to install TS Media, it now says it is not found and needs reuploading.

When I FTP I can see the folders though for both that and TS Media...


also if I download via the plugins page the same Error (As Above) appears ?!?
 
IMDB is already included in the image, there is no need to download via plugins.

You may wish to start afresh with a new image and check if IMDB works before you install any other plugins. You will then know what has caused it to stop working. Last time I installed TSmedia, I lost use of the help button until I figured out what had happened.

Please post back if IMDB does not work "out of the box".
 
Must have error'd during upgrade reinstalled and all working ok :thumbsup: Just an EPG synopsis problem now.:eek:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top