Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

struggling with port forwarding.... hellppp

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
ok so I want to access my satellite box over the web. I have set up a no-ip.org address and when I put webhostname.no-ip.org into the web browser I can access my DD-WRT router. from the router I have gone into port forwarded my ports as set below.

Application Protocol source net Portfrom ip address portto enable
Vuduo Both blank 12123 192.168.1.2 12123 yes
vuduo TCP blank 8001 192.168.1.2 8001 yes


the 192.168.1.2 is my vuduo and port 12123 is set in the web interface....
I have left source net blank as I dont know what its referring to.

I have rebooted my router and vuduo but cannot access my sat receiver over the web.

if i access webhostname.no-ip.org it loads my router web interface.
how do I access my vuduo webinterface if I put webhostname.no-ip.org:12123 I get the connection has timed out.

Can anyone shed any light into what I am doing wrong please ?
 
just thought I would post this as the issue for me was that the DD-WRT firmware I installed on my router has a bug where port forwarding does not work correctly.
My firmware is Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2

I followed the fix here
Code:
http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/ticket/1868


From your router goto Administration commands pasted the following
insmod ipt_mark
insmod xt_mark
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i ! `get_wanface` -d `nvram get wan_ipaddr` -j MARK --set-mark 0xd001
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -j CONNMARK --save-mark
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m mark --mark 0xd001 -j MASQUERADE


into the command shell then click save firewall.
Port forwarding will then work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top