Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Stuck in green screen loop

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike1961
  • Start date Start date
M

mike1961

Guest
Hi all,

My gigablue 800 seplus is less than aweek old and posing me all sorts of issues. Its running openmips.

The latest is that its stuck looping on green screen after I pressed the zero button. How can I sort this out?

I cant reflash either - thats another issue.

Help!!
 
Hi all,

My gigablue 800 seplus is less than aweek old and posing me all sorts of issues. Its running openmips.

The latest is that its stuck looping on green screen after I pressed the zero button. How can I sort this out?

I cant reflash either - thats another issue.

Help!!

go into /etc and delete the >>>>>>>>>>>> automount.xml file ?? that should solve it m8
 
go into /etc and delete the >>>>>>>>>>>> automount.xml file ?? that should solve it m8
Thanks blueboy ...I couldnt find that file.

Howevrr I did manage to sort it...i amended setting in file usr/crossepg/crossepg.config using ftp
- changed force_load_on_boot from 1 to 0
And it stopped looping.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top