Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Stuck loading after flashing vix 3.0 and installing cccam

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbiecookie101
  • Start date Start date
R

robbiecookie101

Guest
Hi guys,

Hopefully there is a simple solution to this frustrating problem.

I've recently reflashed my VU+ solo box with this image http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20216-New-ViX-Team-VU-Solo-OE3-0-Release and completed an automatic scan.

I have then installed CCCAM version enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk from this link http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/ and confirmed that it is working.

However, my problem is that after restarting the box all I get is VIX spinning in the left hand corner and no response from the remote control although the front LED does recognise that I've pressed something.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks
RC
 
I have to ask and please don't be offended, but is this a genuine unit or a clone ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Hi phoenix

The box is genuine and came from the site sponsor.

Thank you
RC
 
ok so in that case try loading a more upto date image as the one you quote is a little old now.

The latest images can be found here www.openvix.co.uk
 
Thanks mate - all working now!

I never realised that the openvix site is the best place to download the images, I've always used this forum in the past! :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top