Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Stuck on Booting

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

I've just tried the online update from build 27 to 28 and once the receiver restarts its stuck on booting. I've tried a fresh flash of build 27 with no settings/plugin restore and done a online update and still getting the same :confused:

Cheers
 
Don't do the online update. Maybe a problem there.
 
I think there is, I’ll wait until the build is released to do a fresh flash of 28


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
mine done the same when i did the online update from v27 to v28 , so i reflashed v28 by usb & that worked :D
 
mine done the same when i did the online update from v27 to v28 , so i reflashed v28 by usb & that worked [emoji3]

Cheers it wasn’t released at the time I did the online update so gonna reflash with 028 now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Many kernels got recompiled in .028, so a reflash is highly advised.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top