Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Stuttering and glitch when pressing pause even with constant Timeshift on.

realdannys

New member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As per the title, since day one with my Vu+ Duo2 flashed with OpenVix 3.2 I've had a bug with the timeshifting. When I press pause it works, but it glitches, turning black, playing for a split second and then finally pausing as it enters the mode.

I brought it up in another thread and someone said if you have constant TimeShift on (which I do) it shouldn't happen. I also noticed that if I turn constant timeshifitng off it makes no difference (or set it to a long time) whenever I press pause, it works, but the glitch above happens. So i'm assuming if you turn the constant time shift on this should smoothly move over to it without the jump?

Can anyone help, should I provide logs.

I'm running a 2tb WD Green if that helps. I'm not sure what other information might be useful.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top