Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9S SE] Subititle Button Doesn't Work Zgemma H92HSE

bionicman

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I am using the Zgemma H92HSE box in Client Mode streaming from a GigaBlue UE 4K also running 6.0.03 which has no problems activating subtitles.
On Zgemma H92HSE I press the subtitle key & get the 'X' in the top right hand corner as if I've pressed a wrong key. However if I watch back a Recording via 'Mounts' from the GigaBlue on the Zgemma I can select & watch subtitles. Confused??
Everything worked fine on 5.4.16.
 
I am using the Zgemma H92HSE box in Client Mode streaming from a GigaBlue UE 4K also running 6.0.03 which has no problems activating subtitles.
On Zgemma H92HSE I press the subtitle key & get the 'X' in the top right hand corner as if I've pressed a wrong key. However if I watch back a Recording via 'Mounts' from the GigaBlue on the Zgemma I can select & watch subtitles. Confused??
Everything worked fine on 5.4.16.

Update to latest, there were changes to subtitle support later than your build, which may be a fix.
 
Thanks for response.
Ok. I'm guessing I need to change the feeds from Stable to something else. I've trawled these pages & the manual but can find nothing. I'm sure it's something simple I've missed somewhere.
Apologies.
 
You may have to wait until 6.0.004 arrives.
But do see if any updates are offered if you do [Menu] [Information] [About] and press yellow for software update.
 
Thanks for help. Think your right for next image.
Just glad still have 5.4.0016 on another partition.
 
Merry Christmas all - just reporting I'm seeing the same problem with a Miraclebox Micro in client mode running a self build 6.0.005 from a couple of days ago - I've kicked off another update so will try it tonight.

Subtitles were fine on the 5.4x branch but on the 6 branch just get the denied symbol at the top right of the screen.
 
..... should have been fixed in

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/395ed421c637d01e04a007696a5ff60c4a71fd17

which is in 6.0.005.003.
 
Fix was applied 10 days ago, but needs a new build to be implemented as its C++ code.
So afraid patience is required
 
Thanks guys, just rebuilt and updated the box to dev 6.0.006 and subtitles are now working on streams again - I've got a very happy daughter here who can understand her cartoons again :thumbsup:

All the best to you all for 2022 :)
 
Just to double confirm subtitles working fine now.
Thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top