Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Subtitles on mkv files

  • Thread starter Thread starter GingerGremlin
  • Start date Start date
G

GingerGremlin

Guest
Hi

In the past I could play mkv and other media files and enable subtitles. But in the last few images, subtitles no longer display. They do show on the PC.

I am using Vix 5.0.0.14

If I press the audio button twice, I see the subtitle option but when you select it, nothing happens. If you go back in to the subtitle menu again, you no longer see the subtitle file option at all.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top