Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Subtitles shown as capitals

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Looking at the Teletext Subtitles, how do I get them to show correctly as capitals and lowercase? They seem to show all as capitals (but capital are shown as a larger capital - see image). Is there a setting to change the font used?

Admittedly, I can sometimes choose DVB subs, but they are nowhere as clear to read. I've not had to look at subtitles before, but the good lady is getting a bit hard of hearing and is asking for them to be on.


1_0_19_1B31_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20201224212137.webp
 
Merry Christmas!
Have you tried another skin?
 
Yes, you are right, it is skin specific. I use the VIXBMC-1080 skin. After some fiddling, I found it was due to that skin using Raleway-Channel.ttf font. I copied the OpenSans-Regular.ttf font (in the fonts folder) and renamed it to Raleway-Channel.ttf and it has solved the capitals issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top