Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Subtitles won't automatically turn on

captain jack

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
South West England
Hi,

After the online update trashed my OpenVIX installation, I decided to start from scratch. Having installed the latest OpenVIX along with an online update, I now have an issue with subtitles turning on automatically. Am I missing something somewhere? The subs work when manually selected but it just won't select it automatically.

screenshot1.webp screenshot2.webp screenshot3.webp
 
I think it's something to do with ABM - almost like every service had a "stored" selection of subtitles.... if that makes sense? I chose Swedish in the auto subtitle list and tuned in to a Nordic channel and Swedish subs came up straight away.

Is there a way to "wipe" manually stored subtitle selections for all services - i.e. where it's stored when a subtitle is selected manually for a particular service?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top