spanner123
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 22, 2015
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 6
- Points
- 18
Have flashed the latest image 4.2.005 and everything is working great no problems at all.
But could I possibly request a slight change that I think would be an improvement and that is to put the epg numbers first and then the picons and then the service name.
At the moment the numbers do not stand out and blend into the service name as they are the same colour.
Would be interested if others think this is a good idea!
But could I possibly request a slight change that I think would be an improvement and that is to put the epg numbers first and then the picons and then the service name.
At the moment the numbers do not stand out and blend into the service name as they are the same colour.
Would be interested if others think this is a good idea!

