I didn't see this one before, if anyone is having a problem with our tuner just let us know we can help to check within a few minutes.
Skype: sundtek or http://chat.sundtek.de (please note the chat is not always occupied, Skype-chat is the best way so we can reply once we see the messages)
I guess in that case it's probably just that the wrong frequency were scanned (the owner of our device contacted us now and we'll check it with him).
Aside of that the autoscan will probably be supported within December, we will mainly focus on software from December on for our tuners (especially Win/Mac/Linux).
Skype: sundtek or http://chat.sundtek.de (please note the chat is not always occupied, Skype-chat is the best way so we can reply once we see the messages)
I guess in that case it's probably just that the wrong frequency were scanned (the owner of our device contacted us now and we'll check it with him).
Aside of that the autoscan will probably be supported within December, we will mainly focus on software from December on for our tuners (especially Win/Mac/Linux).



