Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Sundtek Issues After Fresh Flash to 23

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
Hi

I've done a fresh flash this evening without restoring any settings, I have a Sundtek Sky Ultimate USB tuner for Tuner C set to 28.2. Since the update the picture is pixilated and breaks up when using this tuner, if I restore back to previous image (21) there is no issue.

The latest drivers are installed via sundtek control center installed from the feeds.

Has anybody else experiencing any problems?

Thanks,
 
Seems better in latest release, stutters at first but change channel and go back and it seems be smooth :thumbsup:
 
We've been told that there's another Vu+ Update available which fixes this issue completely (1. December 2015)
 
We've been told that there's another Vu+ Update available which fixes this issue completely (1. December 2015)

As soon as a new build is made with these new VU+ drivers, I will test it.
 
The new VU+ drivers solved the audio issue.
Drivers will be in next build.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top