M
maj3091
Guest
Hi,
Just updated to new Vix3.0 image and all working pretty well so far, but I have a couple of questions, but not sure if they're Vix related or Solo.
Thanks in advance.
Just updated to new Vix3.0 image and all working pretty well so far, but I have a couple of questions, but not sure if they're Vix related or Solo.
- I'm using a USB memory stick for my EPG. It was the first one to hand (normal size 1Gb) and I've just purchased a couple of the low profile ones (16Gb). Is there a particular procedure to follow for swapping these around?
- On my previous release, I used to see all the satellite details on the "channel info" screen (frequency, resolution etc.), but I appear to have lost that on the new image. Is there a menu option to turn that back on?
- Related to question 2, is there a manual available for the Vix images, to explain some of the menu options?
Thanks in advance.