Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Swiss TV HbbTV upgrade January - problem with old TVs

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
I have an old Panasonic 32 in HD TV attached to my box via HDMI. The video setting is 1080p. Until last week I could watch HbbTV for the Swiss TV station SRF1.
Now I can start the HbbTV plugin, I select the SRF start, press the red button and nothing happens. With the German TV stations and 3SAT everything runs perfectly well. So I reported this to Swiss TV. They confirmed that they made a software update on the HbbTV and that old TVs, particularly Sony and Panasonic have problems with this update. They are investigating into this and should come back with a fix.

I assume that they forgot that there are still people with HD 1080 (not full HD). I will let you know as soon as it is working again.
 
Since December Swiss TV has another glitch on HbbTV. It looks as if they have a problem with my 32 inch Panansonic TV on HDMI. German stations, Arte and 3Sat work. I reported this but so far no notice on a fix.
 
Good news: HbbTV on Swiss TV is up and running again - just found it out, no official response mail.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top