Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Switch between the actual and the previous channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter hitmaker77
  • Start date Start date
H

hitmaker77

Guest
Hello,
I'm from Germany, so excuse my bad English please.
I used the VTI image, but I prefer your very quick and stable VIX Image.
In the VTI I was able to switch between the actual and the previous channel by pressing the "zero" button. I cannot find anything similar in the VIX Image. When I press "zero" the Vu only goes to Channel 1. Multiquickbutton does not help, too.
Do you have an idea?
 
Hello,
I'm from Germany, so excuse my bad English please.
I used the VTI image, but I prefer your very quick and stable VIX Image.
In the VTI I was able to switch between the actual and the previous channel by pressing the "zero" button. I cannot find anything similar in the VIX Image. When I press "zero" the Vu only goes to Channel 1. Multiquickbutton does not help, too.
Do you have an idea?

Press "menu" then choose Setup->System->Customize and set "Enable Panic Button"to "no" and "zero" will do what you want!

GiP
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top