Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Switched from VTI Image to latest OpenVIX Image - HDMI CEC not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter mossi2000
  • Start date Start date
M

mossi2000

Guest
Hi,
last week I switched from VTI Image to OpenVix Image because I often had crashes when selecting EPG and moving around / re-selecting EPG after leaving it..
OpenVIX looks fine for me, the only thing that's really different and NOT WORKING is HDMI CEC support.
VTI has a plugin for that where I can select my AV-Receiver to be taken into account. (see https://www.vuplus-support.org/wbb4...-hdmi-cec-an-den-vu-boxen/&pageNo=58&330fde72)
InOpenVIX there is only TV and Vu+ with yes/no.

Before I could configure the AV-Receiver and everything switched on/off correctly. Now only TV and VU+ wake up/go to sleep and I end first end up with the TV enabled on internal tuner.
My wife is no longer capable of switching to the right HDMI Input since she would have to use the remote controls og Vu+, Denon AV-Receiver and Panasonic TV.

Is there a way to use/update the HDMI Plugin to the version used by VTI?

Regards Axel
 
Afraid I never trust hdmi-cec, I have always forced my TV's to the hdmi port used by my AV receivers.
Most TV's have a hotel mode where you can pre-define the initial input ... this is a quick way of fixing for your wife! Just google or if you cannot find then specify your TV.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top