birdman
Moderator
My MB Twin has failed to boot up properly from Deep Standby to start a recording.
It did this last week on 071 (IIRC) and I sent off the crash log then. I also re-imaged (and restored settings - since they usually work).
It had the same issue again tonight (this time with 073) and I've again mailed the crash log off to [email protected] (both of them with some info in an attached text file).
Do I also need to report this here, or is the mailing sufficient (I've never had any acknowledgement form such crash log mailings)?
It did this last week on 071 (IIRC) and I sent off the crash log then. I also re-imaged (and restored settings - since they usually work).
It had the same issue again tonight (this time with 073) and I've again mailed the crash log off to [email protected] (both of them with some info in an attached text file).
Do I also need to report this here, or is the mailing sufficient (I've never had any acknowledgement form such crash log mailings)?