With both images tuner is VU+ internal plug-in ssh108 C/T2. Tuner setup in both cases is: Europe,Middle East,Africa DVB-T-Frequencies.You have not mentioned what the tuner and region settings you are using.
Compare the terrestrial.xml files and confirm that they are both the same. If they are not, the missing details can be added to the one without.
I have moved your posts to your own issue.
Might be an driver issue, as Venton HD3 finds all T/T2 channels without any problems (here in Helsinki area) with "Suomi (fi)" settings. I have seen similar problems with XTrend boxes, they only find either T or T2 channels depending on which transmission mode has been set to tuner. But not both).I`m located in Finland, Helsinki area. I just flashed my Ultimo to Apollo 032. This time I used tuner setting: Suomi (fi) Europe DVD-T/T2. Suomi means Finland in Finnish language.Result is same as with Duo2. 39 channels found. I think it`s obvious that Vix can only do T scanning, not T2 in automatic scan mode.
If you are interested to compare terrestrial.xml`s:
With VU+ ssh108 C/T2 tuner you have only two possibilities in tuner configuration for transmission mode: C or DVB-T2.Might be an driver issue, as Venton HD3 finds all T/T2 channels without any problems (here in Helsinki area) with "Suomi (fi)" settings. I have seen similar problems with XTrend boxes, they only find either T or T2 channels depending on which transmission mode has been set to tuner. But not both).
I don`t have PLI on my boxes at the moment. Anyway, I think it`s better to concentrate to the fact, why openATV does automatic scan properly, but openVix does not.Upload and PLI xml file.
Have you tried scanning with these settings.Anyway, you have to do manual scan in Ultimo, scanning T2 transponders one by one.
This is the change what OpenPli did in Enigma2:
"scan both DVB-T/T2 when 'system' is not specified in terrestrial.xml"
http://sourceforge.net/p/openpli/enigma2/ci/dc4498c8361646bff74b542a88e046f7b79fbc2d/
Yes I have. Scans only T-channels. Result 39 channels found.Just saw your other thread.
Have you tried scanning with these settings.
"Europe T and Iceland T/T2" both have exactly same frequencies and bandwidths as "Suomi", but constellation=3. Both scan only T-channelsI have noticed that the suomi section has constellation =2. May be an idea to try with =3 for automatic and may fair better.
Automatic scan is working fine for me on T2 using Apollo 33. Has always done once the xml file was updated. Please see the video of it working. I should have shown the tuner config before the scan.
If you want your issue fixed on the Vix image, you might consider uploading logs comparing the processes on your images.