Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Technomate nano oe freezes in every couple of days

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaydeehun
  • Start date Start date
J

jaydeehun

Guest
Hi, i own one of the above box, and using the latest openvix image with it. Everything is working perfect, except i have to restart the box in every 2-3 days. Does anyone has similar problem with the box? Where can i find logs related to this? What usualy happens is the icon on the top left corner just spinning around, the web interface is not responding, but i can ftp in to the box. If anyone can, please help. I can live with this problem, but it would be good to sort it out.

Iam using mgcamd 1.38 and xbmchd skin plugins

Jaydeehun
 
You will need to give more info for anyone to be able to help you. I.e. What image including build, any hdd's attached, usb's etc would be a start for ya?
 
Hi,

Iam using a 250gb HDD installed inside the box, no usb used.

System OE: OE-Alliance 2.3
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: Apollo.161
Driver date: 20150324
Kernel version: 3.9.7
Gui version: 2015-03-26
 
Do you restart straight away? Mine has spinning Vix when I switch on from stand-by but eventually loads normally after 30 seconds to a minute.
 
Actually, after a restart I can use it for a while, but no longer than 2-3 days. Sometimes when I switch on my system (Iam using a control system) it just spinning than yours, so I don't know if it was just freezes when it was in standby, or the switching on action used the box to get frozen. That's why iam asking if there is a relevant log when I can check what is happening inside the box, maybe one of the driver, or the control system sends some bad commands to the box...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top