Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

technomate tm-2t help needed

Hannaman

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
hey guys just received my new tm-2t i rebooted it earlier and it stuck on starting i emailed the seller they told me to reboot after 5 mins of being off after a scan and initial setup i rebooted again and now its stuck on starting again and it wont boot and the 5 min thing doesn't work does anyonw know a fix or solution?
 
Do you know what image and build number is on it?
 
Did you have you any plugins installed & are you restoring back-ups?
Build 600 should be fine on all TM2T's.
Maybe grab a fresh download from http://openvix.co.uk and try a fresh flash.
 
That's it I havnt put anything on it an because its stuck on starting it won't recognise the USB
 
Is there a way to do a hard reset or a new flash without USB?
 
If it's stuck on starting & not recognising the USB stick on a reboot (afer back rocker power switch)
It suggests the USB stick either isn't formatted correctly or doesn't have the correct extracted file format.
 
It's fat32 I put 4d image on today an didn't like it so went back to vix an after I scanned sats I rebooted and it just stuck saying starting for ages so I tried reflashing but doesn't pick up USB. I'm starting to think the box is a goner!
 
The 4D images are packed with other stuff in the update folder. Format it or delete it. Have you tried the rear USB slot?

If that fails, you can try booting into non enigma mode by repeatedly pressing MENU during bootup. If that works reboot and install image and after reboot keep pressing EXIT.
 
Nothing works just says starting on display I had it off overnight and still would not boot!
 
One last thing before you contact the retailer, restart it and leave the USB drive with image on it.
 
Iv sent it back and purchased vu duo thanks for you're help anyway guys!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top