Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2T] Technomate TM-2T problem please help asasp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shahinfarcry
  • Start date Start date
S

Shahinfarcry

Guest
Hi got Technomate TM-2T OE from World-of-Satellite. They install OpenVix but when I turn on the box it's load but its ask me to choose HDMI or YPbPr option but when I Click OK on remote its automatically bounce one to other. Even If I take off battery Still same it's bounce automatically. please help me, I even flash flash latest Vix still same I changed remote battery but sill same. I called world-of-satellite but no one pick up the phone.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top