Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Technomate TM TWIN OE USB TImeshift Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carl-UK
  • Start date Start date
C

Carl-UK

Guest
Hi

I just purchased a new TM-TWIN-OE and have put in a 1TB HDD.

Im trying to set up time shift on a USB drive to stop the hard drive running permanently, but I'm struggling.

I have initialised and mounted the USB, but the TM seems to format it in EXT4 format and I'm getting an error on screen from time shift saying it must be formatted in EXT2 or EXT3.

Anyone know how to do this?

View attachment 48560
 

Attachments

  • img.webp
    img.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
Doesn't look like you've set your time shift location properly so.
Can you upload a screenshot of your mount manager?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top