Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate tm2 remote stopped workin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kefalonanman
  • Start date Start date
K

Kefalonanman

Guest
Just flashed the latest Apollo 19 to my technomate and the remote has stopped working, it lights up and the infra red is sending as tested on magic eye, but will not control box, I have to use ipad app

Has anyone any idea, should I factory reset and rebuild
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Which image did you have on the receiver previously ?. I know the 4d image has a remote control code change app included as standard but we dont have that in the ViX image.
 
I had an vix image not sure which one this was the first Apollo I have used
 
My remote wouldnt work when i first purchased this box. Was a loose connection on the ribbon cable to the IR receiver on the front of STB. Have you knocked the STB n any way ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top