Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] technomate2t bootloader for new vix help

  • Thread starter Thread starter manc59
  • Start date Start date
M

manc59

Guest
Hi I have a technomate 2t can someone explain how I flash the new vix so I don't brick the box, I'm ok with flashing the box have openvix 3.0 but want to flash the new vix read you have to flash the bootloader 1st but this could mess the box if not done right , can anyone explain ,please .I have download the new vix and bootloader for the technomate and put the on two separate USB pens , cheer fo any help
 
It's done in the exact same way you would flash the image. Only takes a matter of seconds though.
 
Cheers thought so just making sure as never flashed a bootloader before
 
Just make sure you download the right file. Nano-2T is not the same as 2T

Only pointing this out as you have asked about 2T in the Nano-2T section.
 
Just checked have the correct bootloader am I right flash bootloader 1st then just flash the vix with the bootloader will I get any messages to say when done
 
Not sure, some bootloaders tell you they have finished, some don't. Only Dags/Iqon/Technomate can tell you that for definite. Perhaps you can confirm for us.

The method you propose is not best. It is your risk if you want to flash image and bootloader together. In the absence of commas and full stops, I shall break down the process.

1. Flash the bootloader. If you get a prompt that it has finished, then well and good. Leave it off. If not switch it off from rockerswitch as it restarts. NOT WHILE IT IS FLASHING
Delete the update folder from USB drive. Transfer image to USB drive.
2. Flash image only.
 
Cheers abu done as you said installed bootloader and it does say finished and switch of power and remove USB
Then flashed image as normal took 5 mins in all :)
 
Hello all ,

done the zues image,and that on tm-nano went to sought epg so went to setting theres nothing there to look at
cant change to usb or anything ,,,was told to reflash zues but it might not work cant anyone help
also tsmedia the films keep crashing comming up as a black screen error tsmedia needs to reboot box or something
so box reboots
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top