Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Telestar Telemini HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter jclassic1
  • Start date Start date
J

jclassic1

Guest
I have just got hold of a Telestar Telemini HD satellite receiver and have a problem loading up any channels .
I have pretty good signal strength but zero quality strength.My dish is an old Attisat FL500 flat antenna and it is pointed at 28E.
I am not sure if my dish wants tweaking a bit but it works OK with my Metronics freesat receiver so maybe the Telemini is at fault.
I can,t grumble as it was a cheap buy of Ebay but perhaps some other forum member might be able to give me some advice.

John
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top