Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Testers required for OpenViX Python 3 images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think e2iplayer works on openatv 6.5 but not vix py3 or openatv 7.0
Code:
https://github.com/oe-mirrors/e2iplayer
 
We were asked to setup and build 29 different boxes but only seem to be getting any feedback from a handful.

If you are using the Py3 image please give us some feedback.
 
All please test this. My batch is updated to 5.5.014.006.

Just gave this a quick test on my H7. Its working fairly well. 24Hz switching worked properly on 1080p and 2160p media. TV channels switched correctly to/from 576/1080/2160 as required except for Saorview (terrestrial) channels in 1440x1080 - these switched to 2160 output which isn't a major problem for me (It may be an issue if someone is using a non-4k tv set). Nasa UHD (60Hz) outputted at 30Hz (but I think that's a limitation of the box).
 
Just gave this a quick test on my H7. Its working fairly well. 24Hz switching worked properly on 1080p and 2160p media. TV channels switched correctly to/from 576/1080/2160 as required except for Saorview (terrestrial) channels in 1440x1080 - these switched to 2160 output which isn't a major problem for me (It may be an issue if someone is using a non-4k tv set). Nasa UHD (60Hz) outputted at 30Hz (but I think that's a limitation of the box).


I can't check soarview for you i'm afraid, but if you can find another channel that is in 1440x1080 on any of the sats from 4.8e - 30w (ku band) then I should be able to test and tweak it to work correctly.

NASA UHD on 0.8w switches to 2160p60 for me (I can't check 13e as tree's are blocking all my east sats this time of year), so it could be a box limitation for you.

I am testing with Ultimo4K

EDIT:

Try adding this file and see if it changes anything for you:

(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/)
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes it does... thanks... but does this mean that non-autores ie 2160p as standard does not switch to other resolutions unless autores is invoked? presumably also it means that this will be added to the 5.4.14 py2 image?
 
I have a fixed dish on 28.2E and only use the features built into the image (Ultimo4K) and not had any issues at all with 5.5.014.006.

Samba works fine, EPGRefresh works fine, Manual scan works fine... all good here :)
 
It says reading Reading favorite.xml, and then says Favourites.xml is empty.

Note the spelling, maybe???

Maybe not....

Code:
		dom = self.parseXML(custom_dir + "/favourites.xml")
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top