J
jjuk
Guest
1st post!
I've read the manual and i've started to set up my box. The manual v1.1 mentions 5 slightly differently named EPGs.
What are they and where are they in the GUI, e.g. where do i see each of these? Its hard to change and test settings if I don't know where to look for the changes
Sorry for the dumb 1st post, noob alert! lol
I've read the manual and i've started to set up my box. The manual v1.1 mentions 5 slightly differently named EPGs.
- Multi
- Single
- Infobar
- Graphical Infobar
- Cross
What are they and where are they in the GUI, e.g. where do i see each of these? Its hard to change and test settings if I don't know where to look for the changes
Sorry for the dumb 1st post, noob alert! lol
Last edited by a moderator: