Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] There are two curved white lines at the bottom of the image when I play a video

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Whenever I play a downloaded video file through my OpenVix Hades box, I get to curved lines at the bottom of the picture as in the image below...

20150823_180931.webp

These lines dont show when I take a screenshot (via openwebif), see image below....

4097_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.webp

I tried to play the video file through the movie browser addon and via the file explorer option but each time I get the same problem with the lines. It's very distracting and I cant concentrate on the movie as I keep looking at the lines instead.

I've tested it with mkv and mp4 files the problem is there on both types. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to get rid of it?


Box: Vu+ Solo2 running Open Vix Hades Build 018
 
Does anyone know how to fix this? It makes films unwatchable
 
Hi,
I never saw such a picture. Perhaps it is TV and not box/image related. Do you have a second TV to test?

ciao
 
have you tried altering the position set up i.e width height of the image ? , had something similar using my projector
 
It's disappeared since I moved from Hades to OpenVix 3.2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top