Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] this new image

The whole point of E² is to fiddle with it :p
I spend more time 'messing' with mine rather than watching it :D
A bit like the old Ford I own ;) I don't actually drive it, just mess all the time (this is a MAN thing, women don't get it at all :whistle: )
 
The whole point of E² is to fiddle with it :p
I spend more time 'messing' with mine rather than watching it :D
A bit like the old Ford I own ;) I don't actually drive it, just mess all the time (this is a MAN thing, women don't get it at all :whistle: )

Haha me too!!!

Probably too much. The Mrs just wants to watch and I'm forever trying to sort things.

I have to to a full reflash and router reset as I have managed to get a virus lol. Only affects updates. But I have to wait till the mrs is out to do it, or she will twine lol
 
Was to me too until last night. One which affects the wget file.

Aidra worm or something. Can take residence in the router too apparently.
 
Yes the adira virus can affect all linux based systems from pc's to routers and STB's. There are many posts on the forum about this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Any way to protect against this?

Mainly good house keeping of your connectes devices, such as changing any default passwords etc, and having a good clear out / reflash every now and again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Mainly good house keeping of your connectes devices, such as changing any default passwords etc, and having a good clear out / reflash every now and again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Of what? the STB or router?
 
Of what? the STB or router?

Every thing that is connected to your network and has a linux based OS, so stb's, routers the lot. Main thing is to never leave a connected device with the default login details even for a minute.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
loaded it so far so good just need to get one channel working in ts media. can someone please link me to the one channel fix cant seem to find it cheers
 
where can i find details of this new image please?
what benefit is there to upgrading to it.

my Solo was doing the strangest things today, it was changing to another channel midway through either watching a live broadcast or a recording, channels appearing one minute and then not the next.

I was thinking of doing a software upgrade and then thought let me check the forum to see if anyone has had any issues and now seen there is a new image.

help pls, should i upgrade to the new image or just flash back to my current one?

cheers Bart
 
Quite simple really: read the release thread about info on the release, and just flash it, as development of version 3 has been stopped.
 
thanks i cant find the release thread info

have you seen the issues I have described?

I assume i need to do a fresh flash with no settings - is that right?
 
can i use the install manager within the box to do the flash or do i have to do this via a usb stick?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top