Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] thumbnail of the series suddenly in the picture

lumbes

New member
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello. I launched the vix image via update today. after that I suddenly saw a mini picture when switching over to the top left of the well-known programs and series such as TBBT or Knight Rider. probably from this show's online database. I just can't turn it off. already searched everything. I'm on a biscuit that pops up a thumbnail in the middle of the picture.

20200714_221937.webp
 
Hello and welcome to the forum too.

Vix doesn't do this by default, so it's either a plugin you've installed or that skin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top