J
JulesW
Guest
Hey,
I have two issues with my VU+ Duo.
The first is that it displays the wrong time. I'm on GMT+2, and this is what I set up on the box, but it shows the time one hour earlier. Obviously it effects all my timers and so on. Couldn't find anywhere to update the time manually.
Another problem I have is that I can't install the FileBrowser. I mean, I do install it from the system extension list, but it doesn't appear anywhere and when I go back to the system extension list I still see it as uninstalled.
Any idea?
Thanks,
I have two issues with my VU+ Duo.
The first is that it displays the wrong time. I'm on GMT+2, and this is what I set up on the box, but it shows the time one hour earlier. Obviously it effects all my timers and so on. Couldn't find anywhere to update the time manually.
Another problem I have is that I can't install the FileBrowser. I mean, I do install it from the system extension list, but it doesn't appear anywhere and when I go back to the system extension list I still see it as uninstalled.
Any idea?
Thanks,