Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Time on a DM7020HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter WonkoTheSane
  • Start date Start date
W

WonkoTheSane

Guest
Hi,

Maybe I have an issue, maybe I don't but the time on my DM7020HD V2 is not correct. I have the time zone to GMT as that is where I am but the clock is an hour behind!
Is there somewhere to correct the time?

Having said that, I corrected the time by popping the box into GMT +1 so I had the correct time shown, But this went belly up when I tested a timed recording as it was an hour late!

Where does the box get its time from?

Sats are Astra 28 and 19 and hotbird 13.

Wonko. . . ;)
 
Hi,

Well managed to solve this somehow.

I dismembered the box to install a 2.5" HDD (1Tb) so the box was powered off for about 30 mins.
Reconnected and initialised the HDD and set as default drive.

When I looked at the front display, hey presto! the time was correct.

Don't know what was going on there.

Wonko. . . ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top