Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Time shift Issue

imish

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When I use auto time shift I see the following error (see pic).

My VU records directly to a NAS box - has done for the past 18 months. The time shift worked perfectly fine in older versions of the software (pre-Apollo).

Timeshift.webp
 
I think that Apollo111 has just been classed as Unstable try reverting back to your previous version Apollo 109 should be ok
 
Upgraded to 112 just a few mins ago. Also changed to a different folder on the same NAS and it seems to be working.

Will report back if the issue re-occurs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top