Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Time shift recordings hit and miss

nsw9154

V.I.P,
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Hartlepool
When I go in to timeshift and try to save them as a recording the results are well hit and miss :confused:
sometimes they will save and sometimes they wont, I use time shift a lot and as normal timeshift it works great
the problem is when I try to save a program
I usually get the message Timeshift saved to your Hard Drive but when I go to play them back their is sometimes no data in them
then sometimes their is :eek: it's doing my head in I have checked my settings and they all seem ok
I have experimented with different ways that I timeshift for the last 2 days in case it was operator error
but I get the same results - sometimes they record and sometimes they don't, I know when they record because it takes about 10-20 or more seconds to get the message
but if I get the timeshift saved to your hard drive message strait away I know that the program will not have been saved to the hard drive any ideas any one

regards norm
 
Last edited:
Hi Norm,

I still have exactly the same problem with the latest image on solo2 and ET9200 boxes! Why can't this bug be fixed?

Regards

kwax
 
Similar problem here with Apollo.62 on a Gigablue Quad+
When in timeshift mode, if I hit record and select save timeshift, it never gets saved!
 
Similar problem here with Apollo.62 on a Gigablue Quad+
When in timeshift mode, if I hit record and select save timeshift, it never gets saved!

Out of 10 attempts to save a timeshift record, probably about 2 result in a correct file on my boxes. The other times it only saves empty files of 0:00 length (even though the pop up window says it was saved correctly).

I have tried all sorts of different settings, even a clean install of the latest image. Nothing helps. Please fix this annoying bug as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance!

kwax
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top