Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Time to refflash from VIX 3 808 to openvix-Zeus.007-vuultimo_usb?

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I understand that the available image openvix-Zeus.007-vuultimo_usb is still a beta-version. Do you recommend to wait for the official release?
I understand that reflashing is necessary and settings backup cannot be used.
Can I use copies of my userbouquets in Zeus?
Is your advice for Vu+Duo the same?
 
You can backup your bouquet using Dreamboxedit/Dreamset etc and then restore without a problem.
 
I understand that the available image openvix-Zeus.007-vuultimo_usb is still a beta-version. Do you recommend to wait for the official release?

Sorry but thats not correct, Zeus is the full public image, we would not have released it otherwise.

I understand that reflashing is necessary and settings backup cannot be used.
Can I use copies of my userbouquets in Zeus?
Is your advice for Vu+Duo the same?

You are correct, you can not use any settings backups made from a earlier image on Zeus, we physically disabled that function to prevent the dozens of threads that would have popped up from users again ignoring our advice by using a backup, so we took away that option. you can however still use your saved bouquets and configuration files etc.
 
Sorry didnt mean to upset someone on here or hack the thread will enter message somewere else:lol3:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have tm - nano is vix 808 the latest one i have zues 007 on nano but got no setting the page is blank
if i reset to factory setting will it bring it back to the 1st flash 007,,, so i can try and resolve some issues

Please stop hijacking other threads & if you wan't support, at least try to make some sense.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top